Heat Master Heat Press 38x38 (15'x15')
Designed for heavy commercial daily use, this top of the range heat press machine is suitable for virtually all existing heat transfer techniques, sublimation printing and special applications. The Heat Master Heat Press 38x38 combines a heavy-duty solid steel industrial grade pressing framework with accurate and easy to use electronics to provide the operator with the best possible features and equipment needed for today's various heat transfer applications. This printing press is known in the industry as the top-end robust workhorse of all heat presses, providing high-precision pressure, temperature, time adjustment and distribution.
This ideal t-shirt heat press machine flawlessly performs on larger substrates, apparel, mouse pads, plastics, sheet metal, tiles, other ceramics and much, much more.
- Over-centre pressure adjustment
- Floatational upper platen
- Solid lower platen base
- Shovel handle design
- Teflon coated heater
- Calibrated temperature gauge
- Even and adjustable applied pressure
- Automatic start/stop/reset timer - hands free operation
- Heavy duty and solid foundation support
- Weightless ease of use due to self contained springs
- Dual protection of electrical system for safe operation
- Sublimation image transfer
- Textile Vinyl
- Digital transfer
- Hot and cold peel plastisol transfers
Pressing area: 38cmx38cm (15'x15')
Working temperature: 50-300°C
Time range: 1-999sec
Weight: 38 kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Roxcell Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.