ECO-SOL MAX® is a remarkable innovation in ink technology. Building on Roland’s award-winning eco-solvent ink, ECO-SOL MAX® features several new enhancements including faster drying time, higher density, wider colour gamut, improved scratch resistance, lower cost per square foot, and broader uncoated media support. In addition, ECO-SOL MAX® is virtually odorless, and does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment.
- Quick drying time for improved production speed
- Improved scratch resistance for increased durability and easy handling
- Wider colour gamut for reds, blues and greens
- Virtually odorless and user-friendly
- Aggressively adheres to a broad range of media including Roland’s complete line of uncoated and coated media
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination
- Ink running costs as low as $3 to $4 per square metre
- Now available in 440 and 220cc cartridges
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Roxcell Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review