Call us 1300 765 011
Blanks and Consumables
1. What is transfer paper for?
Transfer paper is essential for image transference as it carries the printed image to the substrate.
2. Is transfer paper available in a larger size?
Apart from the standard A4, it is also available in A3 size for a larger print area.
3. Why is heat tape needed?
Heat tape is required to secure the transfer paper in place for perfect alignment.
4. What do I do when the ink runs out in my bulk system cartridge?
It is extremely simple to refill cartridges as all you have to do is order the relevant replacement ink with us.
5. What if I don't need too much replacement ink?
You can opt for the smaller 125ml replacement ink bottle in such circumstances.
6. How soon can I get my consumables?
Within 1-2 days depending on your location.
7. How do I keep heat transfers or vinyls from sticking?
Teflon sheets are the prescribed solution to avoid sticking or scorching while heat pressing.
8. How do I print on drinks bottles?
Drinks bottles can be printed using the mug press. For slimmer models, use the smaller mug press attachment.
9. Do I need to cut individual jigsaw puzzle pieces after printing?
No, all they require is printing.
10. What material are the spoons that go with the mugs?
The spoons are also ceramic.
11. How do I print a plate since it isn't a completely flat object?
Plates are printed on with a plate attachment.
12. What material are your t-shirts?
We carry microfiber ones as they are perfect for sublimation printing.
13. Why can't I buy a single t-shirt?
Because they come in a pre-packed size of six.
14. What is the difference between stubby holders?
One is Velcro with the other is a panel that requires joining.
15. Is the base included with stubby holder purchase?
Stubby holder base is optional and can be purchased separately.
16. How is the stubby cooler base attached?
With the use of 'Gel Grip' or 'Gel Bond' glue that can be purchased from a hardware store.
17. Is black heat tape sold with stubby holders?
It is sold separately. Please ask for it while placing your order.
Vinyl and Textyl Vinyl
1. What is textile vinyl used for?
Textile vinyl is primarily for lettering, numbering or decorating apparel, sporting goods and merchandise. It can also be used for soft signage.
2. How is it similar to regular vinyl?
Textiles such as polyester can match vinyl for outdoor durability in extreme weather, unlike PVC that can snap in cold weather and stretch in hot temperatures.
3. What is more suitable for vehicle wrapping?
Regular vinyl is more suited to that job.
4. Is photo printing an option with flex vinyl?
Photos and colour gradients are not possible with Flex, Effect and flock vinyl.
5. Can textile flex be overlaid?
Yes. It gives excellent performance when used in multi-layer applications.
6. What can I do with textile vinyl apart from apparel?
Digital textile printing opens new markets such as interior furnishings and apparel using both direct and sublimation printing.
7. What are textile vinyl?s merits in sign making?
Textile or fabric signs are lightweight and flexible compared to vinyl and therefore shipping is far easier. Finished signs can be folded without causing damage to the product. This is especially important when hanging large signs that would be heavy if produced on vinyl.
8. How durable is textile vinyl?
Textile vinyl is incredibly thin and durable, with the ability to be ironed directly over, hot washed and tumble dried.
9. What size do you carry?
We stock 500mm x 25metre rolls.
10. What are the uses for vinyl?
Vinyl can be used for signage, window graphics, shopfitting, vehicle decoration, etc, while heat transfer vinyl can be employed for printing t-shirts and apparel.
11. How is vinyl cut into shape?
A vinyl cutter is required for this process. Any design that needs to be cut can be put through your computer to the vinyl cutter. Contact us for vinyl cutters.
12. How does heat transfer vinyl work?
Heat transfer vinyl has an adhesive backing that responds to heat supplied to the face.
13. Can heat transfer vinyl be applied to natural fibres like cotton?
Heat transfer vinyl is the right solution for natural fibres which do not readily take to sublimation printing.
14. If the design exceeds roll width, how do I continue?
There are exact techniques to joining vinyl so that it doesn?t peel off. Contact us for more info
1. What are the sizes for heat presses?
We have multiple sizes. 38x38cm(15x15in), 40x50cm(16x20in) in flat presses and standard industry sizes for particular product presses for mugs and caps.
2. Is the HeatMaster press fully automatic?
The HeatMaster presses are fully digital and allow for time and temperature settings. Pressure and release are manual functions.
3. How sturdy are the HeatMaster presses?
The HeatMaster presses are industry-leaders in sturdiness robust construction. They are designed for and can withstand heavy industrial-grade use for extended periods.
4. Would the product stick the heat plate?
The heat plate is pre-coated with Teflon although a Teflon sheet can be added to eliminate the chance of sticking or scorching.
5. Can I come in for a demonstration?
We would love to take you through the process in order to familiarise you with the product. Call us on 1300 765 011 to set up an appointment.
6. How can I make sure the press is applying even pressure and transferring properly?
The central pressure adjustment regulates the force applied while heavy duty locking casters ensure that there is steady and sturdy application to ensure the right result.
7. What products can I do with these flat presses?
As the name suggests, any flat object can be printed or heat presses on using these presses.
8. Can I press fragile items?
More fragile items require a pad to cushion the pressure.
9. Do I have to buy the pad separately?
The pad comes with the press at initial purchase.
10. What is the freight cost for presses?
Freight cost depends on where you are located and can vary a little accordingly. Contact us for a quote.
11. What does the multiform press allow me to do?
The multiform press is a flat bed press with attachments for mug, cap and plate pressing.
12. How much effort does it take to adjust the multiform for different products?
It converts easily in a couple of seconds and does not require much effort at all.
13. Why is the multiform press recommended?
The multiform affords you more versatility with the type of products you can do and doesn't limit you to flat items. It is also a great space saver recommended for businesses and individuals working in smaller shops and spaces.
14. Is the mug press adjustable?
The mug press is adjustable and can do standard mugs and bottles. It also comes with an attachment for slimmer mugs.
15. What if the mugs are slightly odd and inconsistent in build?
The mug press has a soft heat liner to accommodate such mugs for a perfect result despite slight imperfections in the mug itself.
16. How many runs is the mug press good for?
The mug press is an industrial-level producer and can take on heavy orders without a problem.
17. What is the warranty on the heat element for the mug press?
Despite its repeated use, the mug press has a one year warranty on heat element, but usually lasts between 5,000 to 10,000 mugs.
18. Is the cap press adjustable?
Temperature and timer on the cap press are digitally adjustable while it comes with a hat stretching mechanism for trouble-free printing.
19. Can the cap press do helmets?
You would require a pad printer for helmets. Call us for details and a quote.
20. What is the guarantee with heating elements for the presses?
These vary depending on the kind of press from a year to lifetime warranties. Please have a look at our website for warranty or contact us on 1300 765 011.
21. What else do I require with a heat press?
Teflon sheets, heat transfer paper or heat transfer vinyl are some of the items required along with the product to printed upon.
22. How is the HIX press different from HeatMaster?
The HIX press range is more extensive with separate units for jobs such as mugs, caps, small labels or flat pressing.Please contact us for more information on prices and availability.
1. What sizes are the vinyl cutters?
We have 3 sizes to cut between 60cm and 120cm wide. The mid size is a 90cm cutter. There is also a smaller, A4 size cutter for simpler jobs.
2. What exactly is a cutter plotter?
A plotter has the ability to let you designate which path to cut along. Simply, you plot the cutter?s path to achieve the result you require.
3. What can I use cutter plotters for?
These have utility ranging from vinyl for t-shirts, vehicle decoration, sign-making, window tinting and every kind of vinyl application imaginable
4. Does one need extensive training for working with cutter plotters?
Not at all. All you need to do is configure your equipment and send through a job to the cutter plotter and it does the rest. Instructional CDs and workshops are always part of getting you familiarised with the process. Contact us to ask about tutorials.
5. What is the brand of cutters?
The 60cm table-top models are the GCC brand of cutters while the bigger, stand mounted 120cm variety are by Creation.
6. How do these brands compare with Roland?
These brands in offer comparable performance and functionality in their respective categories but are priced lower than Roland models.
7. Why are they priced lower than Rolands? Does it mean they are inferior?
Not at all. The Roland costs more purely because it is a well known brand although there are competitive brands on the market which match Roland in every facet. You pay less for those because they don?t have the associated advertising and marketing costs that makes Roland an expensive brand.
8. Can I cut different thickness of vinyl with the same cutter?
Of course. All you have to do is to install a 45° blade for thinner film and change over to a 60° blade for thicker rolls.
9. Is the cutter accurate?
These cutters have unparalleled accuracy and cutting force and allow for a no-frills job regardless of its scale.
10. Can I get a stand for the smaller desktop cutters?
11. What is the warranty on these cutting machines?
We offer an extended 2 year warranty on our cutters.
12. Do the plotters have to be connected to a computer?
Most models can work directly via USB or have multiple connectivity options to make the operation exceedingly simple.
13. How much is the shipping charge for cutter?
Freight depends on where you are located. Call us for a quote on delivery.
14. Do you offer after sales support for your products?
We can assist you with all your technical issues throughout the year.
1. What are your printer sizes?
We carry standard A4 and the larger A3 format printers.
2. Your printers look like regular inkjet printers. How are they different?
Our printers are especially modified to work with sublimation ink. This requires the bulk ink system to be installed and printer profile to be changed.
3. Does the change to sublimation printer require? Can I modify my pre-existing printer?
Modifying your pre-existing printer that isn?t using sublimation technology is not a good idea as it would have to be flushed and the profile changed and even then you are not guaranteed flawless performance because of the difference in grades of sublimation and other inks. The wisest thing to do is to invest in a printer pre-fitted with the sublimation ink system for best results.
4. What is the sublimation ink system?
Known as CIS or Bulk Ink System, it is a sublimation ink kit designed to fit a certain model of printer and is supported by software to calibrate colour settings.
5. Can the Bulk system be bought separately?
It can be purchased with us although these are for relevant or specified printer models only.
6. What are those specified models?
The models in question include the Epson T30 A4 printer and the Epson C1410 A3 machine.
7. Am I better off with an A3 or A4 printer?
To give yourself more flexibility, we recommend the A3 printer which also allows you to downsize to A4 size. This will give you greater flexibility and spare you from having to upgrade in the future. The A3 printer also has 6 cartridges instead of the T30?s basic four.
8. Does the limited range of models limit printing possibilities?
Not at all. We have chosen sublimation industry-leading models in order to offer the best results while fitting a most budgets. The T30 takes care of standard, full colour A4 sublimation printing requirements while the C1410 covers the colour spectrum for A3 prints.
9. Do I have to replace all the cartridges when I run out?
You only have to top up the colour you run out of.
10. What added features does the C1410 offer?
It offers the Epson PhotoEnhance utility which automatically corrects and enhances photos for a professional touch, the ability to print directly from cameras and Epson Multimedia viewers and a 5-level droplet size control for smoother gradations.
11. Can I finance these printers?
Yes. Contact us for further detail and we?ll make sure you have the easiest option available for your needs.
1. I am interested in a package that allows me to do everything. Do you have one?
We cater to all your needs and have designed packages accordingly. If you find there is something else you require,we can arrange for it.
2. I run a small business and would like something affordable to go into all lines. Do you have anything?
We certainly do. The versatile, space saving 6in1 combo package may just be the right one for you as it allows you to do everything without taking up time, space or resources.
3. How easy or tough is it to become operational with these startup packs?
It is very easy to set up new and go into new business lines with these packages. Consult us for the right package catering to your business needs and we will take you through your new equipment for you to be able to work independently as soon as it is elivered to you.
4. How long does it take to become operational?
You can be up and running as soon as the equipment is delivered to your door and you have set it up. We are always available to assist you with anything.
5. How do I justify the cost of the package?
Any package’s cost can be offset by the margins you are ultimately working with. A 300-700% return on each product produced and sold is a very viable figure when you consider the scale of your business. The packages pay back for themselves very quickly.
6. Can I have a larger press or printer with the Complete Sub Pack?
You can upsize the press to 40x50 and printer to A3. Please contact us for details and pricing.
7. How durable is the 6in1 press compared to the flat bed presses?
The adjustable 6in1 press is a sturdy unit allowing for medium level production runs. It is perfect for retail needs when you require additional lines.
8. Which additional lines can I go into?
As well as being able to print all flat items, you can branch out into caps, mugs, plates, vinyl for t-shirts and vinyl signage.
9. What is the benefit for my business?
You can open additional merchandising lines by independent retailing or taking on orders for specialevents, clients as and when the occasion demands. These startup packages give you the flexibility to setup and produce depending entirely on your required scale for profit of up to 700% for each product sold as there is a huge demand for personalised products throughout the year but especially around the festive season.
10. Does the printer in these packages come with inks or do those have to be bought separately?
All printers come pre-fitted with our bulk ink system so you don’t have to do a thing.
11. Can I save on the cost of the bonus pack and get something else?
The cost of the bonus pack is already deducted and does not affect the price of the overall package. For further requirements, contact us and we’ll work out a customised solution just for you.
12. Are the bonus packs necessary?
The bonus pack includes product blanks to help you familiarize with your new equipment. You could put these through a print run and to learn how each product works. Instructional CDs and info are provided for each product line.
13. What’s the difference between the Combo Press Package and the Complete Sublimation Pack with Combo?
The Complete Sub Package with Combo press also includes a vinyl cutter and Corel Draw software disk to manage artwork.
14. What’s the difference between the Image Transfer Solution and the image Transfer Magic – Print All Pack?
Both packages come with a printer and transfer paper although as the name suggests, the Print All Pack contains a multiform press which allows for printing on all available products such as t-shirts, plates, mugs, caps, etc while the Image Transfer Solution has a flat press.
15. What would be the right package for overall high scale, industrial grade production?
For busy businesses with high output on all products, the Complete Sublimation Package with Cap Press is the right option since it carries all necessary combinations coupled with an industrial grade cap press, design software and vinyl cutter for extra requirements.
16. Would I have after-sales support from you guys?
Roxcell will assist you all the way with all your package needs. We are available to you whenever you require advice, technical support, tips, stock, or want to chat about how to better utilise your resources.Get in touch with us without hesitation.
17. How do I take up the finance option?
Contact us if you would like to finance option for the deal that works best for you.
18. How soon do you deliver?
1-2 days depending on your location.
Subscribe to our newsletter:
E-commerce Software By Neto