SISER P.S. FILM EASY WEED TEXTILE HEAT TRANSFER VINYL - comes in 42 colours
Notify me when back in stock
Siser P.S. FILM aka easy weed TEXTILE HEAT TRASFER VINYL THAT COMES IN 42 COLOURS
Siser P.S. Film is our leading heat transfer vinyl. Why? It comes in 42 colours, is easy to weed, has a pressure sensitive backing and is great for multi-layered designs. Need to know more? We have a range of info in the tabs below, FAQ's, downloads as well as You Tube clips. This is product is also known as EASY WEED in the United States.
Easily and quickly remove excess vinyl from your images with Siser's hook weeding tool! The non-slip red plastic handle allows for safe use of this hook-shaped tool.
Here is an application video that our friends at Siser North America have created. Don't worry that it uses the terminology "easy weed", this is the North American name for P.S. Enjoy the video.
Can I use an iron to apply the film?
We always recommend using a good, solid, reliable heat press. However if you don't have access to one, then please have a look at this You Tube clip for the best way to apply using an iron.
Do I need app tape to apply the film?
No, you do not need app tape, just cut the film in reverse using a vinyl cutter and then use it's own backing to apply.
What blade should I use when cutting this film?
A standard blade will be fine. However for best results, we always recommend the 5025 blade over the 1005 blade.
Can I multi-layer the films?
Yes you can, please have a look at our instructional videos under the video tab.
What are the care instructions?
Please wait 24 hours before the first wash, then you can wash up to 80 degrees. Unfortunately the product can not be dry cleaned. Once the garment is dry, their is no need to turn the garment inside out when ironing as you can iron directly over the film.
Can I apply P.S. Film to nylon or stretchy fabrics?
If the transfer won't adhere to the garment after you've heat pressed it then please check the following;
1) Do you have the correct heat? 150 degrees is required for P.S. Film.
2) Do you have the correct time? 15 seconds is required for P.S. Film.
3) Do you have the correct pressure? A light to medium pressure is required for P.S. Film.
4) Do you have a reliable heat press? Some heat presses give off an inconsistent heat which can effect the transfer adhering properly.
5) Have you checked for seams, collars or buttons getting in the way? If these things are in the way, then this effects the pressure which in turn effects the transfer adhering correctly. It could be a good idea to invest in some heat transfer pillows as this will help to avoid these things.
6) Are you applying the transfer to a nylon or coated polyestor? If applying to either of these fabrics, the coating can effect the transfer adhering to the garment.
Data sheet download
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Roxcell Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.