The VersaLAM is a wide format heat assist laminator. Built with quality in mind from locally sourced components, VersaLAM will provide quality finishing for a wide range of materials with very low maintenance requirements. With two opening rollers, it allows processes such as block mounting up to 3mm without manual adjustment. Ideal for applying pressure sensitive films and double sided adhesives to inkjet media as used widely in the signage industry. Perfectly suited to laminating cardboard, foamcore and rigid substrates.
The VersaLAM laminators are exclusively available through Roland DG Australia or Authorised Roland Dealers.
- 1650mm wide heat assist laminator
- Two 95mm Diameter ground polished rollers
- Rollers open up to 9mm to allow 12mm substrate to be mounted
- Heat assist in top roller as standard
- Roller safety cover with safety cut of switch
- Lower print holder for long runs
- Rear Take Up Unit
- Media Holder
- Easy lift system and ergonomic style handle
- Double width feed table
- Covered upper rewind for release liner
- Powerful variable Motor with forward and reverse functions
- Feed speeds of 0 - 4 metres per minute
- Footswitch with safety cover for ease of operation
- Easy load mandrel adaptors
- Fully Australian designed and manufactured using quality locally sourced components
- Meets and exceeds Australian and European design standards
- Backed by a 5 Year Parts n All extended warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Roxcell Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review