The LEF delivers Roland's unparalleled UV printing capabilities, facilitating direct printing on a vast array of substrates and even three-dimensional items, including giftware, awards, packaging, prototypes, and promotional and industrial products.
One of the most advanced and affordable benchtop UV printers in its class, the LEF-12 has a maximum print area of 12 inches by 11 inches, and can handle solid objects up to 3.94 inches thick. You can even add stunning graphics for high visual impact and unique dimensional effects, whether printing logos or any type of artwork on a vast array of items, including thumb drives, pens, cell phone covers, laptops and more. You're only limited by your imagination.
White ink can be added as a spot colour, or a flood behind CMYK to make colours pop on dark backgrounds or clear materials such as acrylic. With the addition of Clear Coat ink, gloss or matte finishes can be produced for enhanced visual and tactile effects.
- Prints CMYK plus White and Clear Coat directly on a wide variety of substrates, including three-dimensional items
- Long-lasting UV LED lamps are safe, energy efficient and generate minimum heat
- Advanced ECO-UV inks are instant-drying and flexible so they won't crack
- White ink is ideal for producing rich, dense colour graphics on clear and metallic substrates
- Easy, Precise Printing on Cylindrical Objects with RotaPrint Attachment
- Clear Coat produces matte or gloss finishes and improves scratch and chemical resistance and outdoor durability
- Patent-pending Automatic Ink Circulation System minimises wasted ink
- Fully enclosed system eliminates the risk of UV light exposure to the eyes and skin, while virtually eliminating dust and debris, as well the odor of the UV inks.
- VersaWorks software RIP features the Roland Color System for spot colour matching, Variable Data Printing, the Roland Texture Library, and much more
- Maximum work area: 304 x 279 x 101mm (12” x 11” x 4”)