VersaUV LEF-20 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
Some call it magic. We call it superior UV technology. The LEF-20 prints CMYK, White, and Clear effects directly to virtually any material or three-dimensional object up to 100mm thick, ranging from pens and smart phone covers to signs, personalised awards, giftware, promotional items, laptop covers, and much more. With a 508mm x 330mm print area for larger objects you can print a single item or a short production run without costly and time-consuming setup.
The LEF-20 comes with advanced ECO-UV inks in CMYK, white and clear formulations. Designed for flexibility, ECO-UV inks image beautifully and conform around the most complex corners and curves. Clear ink can be layered into gloss or matte finishes for unique embossing and varnishing effects. White ink can be printed as a spot colour or as a flood behind CMYK to make colours pop on dark backgrounds or clear materials such as acrylic.
- Prints CMYK plus White and Clear Coat directly on a wide variety of substrates and three-dimensional items
- Long-lasting UV LED lamps are safe, energy efficient and generate minimum heat
- LEF-20 features new, more advanced UV-LED curing system to expedite production. Clear and CMYK print 2x faster than the LEF-12.
- Advanced ECO-UV inks in CMYK, white and clear formulations cure instantly and are flexible so they won’t crack around curves and corners
- White ink is ideal for producing rich, dense colour graphics on clear and metallic substrates
- Clear Coat produces matte or gloss finishes and improves scratch and chemical resistance and outdoor durability
- Distance print mode produces outstanding print quality on curved objects
- Easy, Precise Printing on Cylindrical Objects with RotaPrint Attachment
- New idling technology ensures a quiet production environment
- New height sensor bar made with non-magnetic material ensures compatibility with magnetic products
- 20 job presets allow you to recall specific settings instantly for your most popular applications
- Patent-pending Automatic Ink Circulation System minimises wasted ink
- Fully enclosed system eliminates the risk of UV light exposure to the eyes and skin, while virtually eliminating dust and debris, as well the odor of the UV inks.
- VersaWorks RIP software is packed with productivity tools like Roland Color System and PANTONE® libraries for spot colour matching, Variable data printing and Roland Texture Library
- Comprehensive Three-Year Extended Heads 'n all Warranty and Roland DG Care support.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Roxcell Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review