VersaUV LEF series flatbed printers produce brilliant colours and superb images directly on a vast array of materials including three-dimensional items up to 100mm thick. Now, with the new LEF-300, higher quantities and larger items can be printed, utilising a 770mm width, improved print heads and two UV-LED lamps for faster curing, significantly improving your productivity. The results are simply stunning.
- Prints CMYK plus White and Clear Coat directly on a wide variety of substrates and three-dimensional items.
- Long-lasting UV LED lamps are safe, energy efficient and generate minimum heat.
- Expedite your workflow with a host of productivity features:
- Printing area has been expanded to 770 mm wide by 330 mm long.
- Four (4) print heads and two UV-LED lamps.
- Bidirectional printing approximately 1.6 times* faster than previous models.
- Advanced ECO-UV inks in CMYK, white and clear formulations cure instantly and are flexible so they won’t crack around curves and corners.
- White ink is ideal for producing rich, dense colour graphics on clear and metallic substrates.
- Clear Coat produces matte or gloss finishes and improves scratch and chemical resistance and outdoor durability.
- ECO-UV ink now available in 500cc cartridges.
- Distance print mode produces outstanding print quality on curved objects.
- Easy, Precise Printing on Cylindrical Objects with RotaPrint Attachment.
- New idling technology ensures a quiet production environment.
- New height sensor bar made with non-magnetic material ensures compatibility with magnetic products.
- 20 job presets allow you to recall specific settings instantly for your most popular applications.
- Patent-pending Automatic Ink Circulation System minimises wasted ink.
- Fully enclosed system eliminates the risk of UV light exposure to the eyes and skin, while virtually eliminating dust and debris, as well the odor of the UV inks.
- VersaWorks DUAL RIP software is packed with productivity tools like Roland Color System and PANTONE® libraries for spot colour matching, Variable data printing and Roland Texture Library.
- Comprehensive Three-Year Extended Heads 'n all Warranty and Roland DG Care support.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Roxcell Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review